Starlight Cruise is the newest member in The Luxury Collection of the Oriental Sails Co., Ltd. This five-star cruise features 32 spacious cabins with at least 22m2/each and becomes the most enjoyable way for those who wish to explore Halong Bay in grand style. With Starlight, cruising on the World Heritage Site is more than just a touring experience that we offer – it’s a passion that we are delighted to share with you.
Day 1: Hanoi – Bai Tu Long Bay (L/D)
08:00 – 08:30 Pick-up at hotel and start the 3 hour-and-a-half drive to Hong Gai Tourist Wharf, check in Oriental Sails JSC’s private waiting hall – The OS Lounge.
12:15 – 12:45 Embark on Starlight Cruise by transfer boat. Listen to cruise briefing and receive room key.
13:00 – 15:30 Savor a delectable lunch as Starlight Cruise further along the limestone islands of Bai Tu Long Bay, heading to Vung Vieng fishing village – one of the largest fishing villages in Halong Bay to see the life of local fishermen.
Option 1: Take a bamboo rowing boat trip around Vung Vieng Fishing Village
Option 2: Take kayak and go kayaking by yourself with help and instruction of tour guide around the Village.
17:30 – 18:00 Return to Starlight Cruise and have bath then relax as the sun starts to set. Enjoy the Happy Hour at the bar and on the sun deck while cooking demonstration is organizing.
19:00 Dinner is served. Socialize with other guests, night squid fishing or just laze around. Singing and dancing activities are available till 22h00.
– Overnight on board at Cong Do Area
Day 2: Bai Tu Long Bay (B/L/D)
06:30 – 07:00 Start your day with Tai Chi exercise on the sundeck. Enjoy a cup of coffee or refresh yourselves in Bai Tu Long majestic Bay.
07:00 – 08:00 Have breakfast in the restaurant.
08:30 – 15:30 Discover Bai Tu Long bay by one-day itinerary on our professional day boat.
– Cruise toward Tra San, Vung Ha Island where tourists can go kayaking, and catching beautiful sights and enjoy the wild, bewitching nature with many limestone islands, lovely small beaches.
– Have lunch on our day boat at Vung Ha area.
15:30 – 17:30 Transfer back to Starlight Cruise. Have dinner and night activities on board.
– Over second night on board at Cong Do area.
Day 3: Bai Tu Long – Hanoi (B/L)
06:30 – 07:00 Start your day with Tai Chi exercise on the sundeck.
07:00 – 09:00 Catch morning view of seascapes with a cup of tea or coffee, have breakfast while cruising toward Thien Canh Son Cave
– Visit Thien Canh Son Cave – the medium size and less visited cave in Bai Tu Long Bay
09:30 Check-out room. Luggage can be delivered to the reception area.
09:30 – 11:00 Head back to the Harbor. Have early lunch on board.
– Disembark Starlight Cruise at around 12h00.
12:00 – 16:30 Transfer back to Hanoi and trip finishes at the hotel around 16h30
|Cabin type||No of cabins||Area||Balcony||Locations||Single||Double/Twin||Family connecting Room||Extra bed|
|Deluxe||12||22 m2||No||First Deck||$480||$360||$720||$290|
|(4.4m x 5m)|
|Executive||18||22 m2||No||Second Deck||$510||$390||$780||$290|
|(4.4m x 5m)|
|Suite||2||50 m2||Yes||Third Deck||$555||$425||$850||$340|
- + English speaking guide
- + Luxury accommodation with A/C, bathtub & shower, mini bar
- + Exclusive cruise through Halong Bay
- + Welcome drink
- + Cooking class 1time/trip
- + Snacks in happy hour
- + Sunrise Tai-chi demonstration
- + Insurance on-board
- + Meals on-board
- – Transportation Hanoi – Halong – Hanoi by shuttle bus
- – Drinks
- – Gratuities
- – Personal expenses
- – Private dinner (in cabin, on sundeck, in wine cellar, etc.) with service charge of 10$/pax
- – Entrance fees, taxes and service charge
What to take
We suggest a small, lightweight daypack for cameras, extra film, bottled water, swimming gear, insect repellents, original passports, credit card and cash.