Calypso Cruises are the two newest members of The Luxury Collection of Oriental Sails JSC. This cruise features 20 spacious cabins with at least 20.5m2/each, especially with an extremely fun outdoor swimming pool for free. Calypso Cruises are a great choice with timeless experiences on both Ha Long Bay and Lan Ha Bay to discover the wonder of the world that we want to share with you.
Day 1: Tuan Chau – Ha Long Bay – Lan Ha Bay (L/D)
12h15 – 13h00 From Tuan Chau wharf, Tuan Chau island of Ha Long city, we go to Calypso Cruise by small boat. A warmly welcome drinks will be served upon arrival the cruise then has a short time for check in proceeds: get a brief introduction and safety guidelines then check in
Have lunch while cruising in the magnificent Ha Long Bay, admiring the fascinating nature, then anchor at Lan Ha Bay area.
15h00 Join a guide to explore hidden parts of the bay, the area of Dark and Bright cave where to goes through the cave, under the mountain to a lake which is formed by a Karst – well, like a dragon eye inside the mountain. This is a very beautiful sight that visitors like the most. You share a sampan with other tourists with a local rower OR taking a kayak on your own.
Return to Calypso Cruises for changing swimming suits then join swimming time in the sea or at the swimming pool on sundeck.
17h30 Enjoy happy hours with various drinks on discounts, try swimming pool and charming the bay with our handsome bartenders. Sun set can be seen from the sundeck if it is a lucky day.
18h00 Take part in a cooking demonstration and food décor with our Chef.
19h00 Join dinner at Calypso Cruises restaurant.
20h30 – 22h00 Time of relaxation after a day on sundeck, leisure in room for watching films, sing karaoke in restaurant or go to tender for squid fishing with cruise staffs.
Overnight in Lan Ha Bay.
Day 2: Lan Ha Bay – Viet Hai village (B/L/D)
Today we shall have a deeper exploration of Lan Ha Bay using our small day-boat cruising through the multiple islands & islets, hidden beaches… also a short visit on bicycles to Viet Hai village, an isolated village in the very heart of Cat Ba National Park.
06h30 Wake up early to enjoy the dawn and start a perfect new day with Tai Chi exercise on the sundeck.
7h00 – 7h45 Have a light breakfast in the restaurant.
8:00 – 9h00 Get pick up by a small day-boat and cruise through Lan Ha Bay before disembark at Viet Hai dock.
10h00 Go cycling a short trip of 5km to Viet Hai village – a small village in the midst of the jungle, surrounded by the high mountain ranges of Cat Ba National Park. The area has become popular with foreign tourists, without attracting the mass tourism so that it is still very rustic. For those who are not fancy with cycling will be arranged by electric car.
11h30 Return to the dock and board our day-boat again to sail further to the other side of Lan Ha Bay.
12h00 The day-boat anchors for a peaceful lunch.
13h00-14h00 Kayaking around Tai Quéo cave area, a tunnel cave, to a lake like “Dragon eye”.
14h00 – 14h30 We move on to Ba Trai Dao (Three Peaches) Beaches.
14h30 – 15h30 You are free to swim in this beautiful & clean area. Enjoy finger fruits dishes while cruising back to Calypso Cruises.
16h00 – 16h30 Return to Calypso Cruises. Enjoy the happy hours on Sundeck or relaxing in your cabins.
19h00 Dinner in the restaurant and enjoy the activities on board.
Overnight in Lan Ha Bay.
Day 3: Vịnh Lan Hạ – Tuan Chau wharf (B/L)
06h30 Welcome a new day with amazing dawn on the Legendary Gulf of Tonkin. Refresh your body & soul by a Tai-chi lesson on sundeck.
07h00 – 7h45 Have a breakfast in the restaurant.
08h00 Then you take a bus route for about 20 minutes on Cat Ba Island from Gia Luan Pier to visit Trung Trang Grotto, a special place to save the significant of Karst in million years. During the travel, you will be immersed in the wild fresh natural scenery of Cat Ba National Park.
09h30 – 10h00 Return to Calypso Cruises for shower. Check out of your room.
10h00 – 11h30 An early lunch will be severed.
11h30 – 12h00 After paid the bills, a small boat will take all of us to Tuan Chau wharf.
12h00 – 12h30 Calypso cruises end at Tuan Chau wharf.
We have policy for children with condition: 1 child shares cabin with 2 adults and ages of children are counted based on year of birth:
– Children 0 – 5 years old: free of charge => sharing foods with parents
– Children 6 – 11 years old: charge 75% of an adult
– Children > 11 years old: charge 100%Ages of children are counted based on year of birth.
*** Opposite rooms, side-by-side rooms, extra mattresses (maximum 01 mattress/ 01 room) are available on request.
New Year Eve Gala Dinner Compulsory: 30USD/person
- + Meal as indicated in the itinerary
- + Luxury deluxe room (double, single, twin room)
- + Practice Tai Chi with expert teacher
- + Free Internet Wi-Fi in public area
- + All entrance fees
- + Welcome drinks and Goodbye with Vietnamese tea
- + A reasonable water bottle in bus (with shuttle bus service) and in room 1 bottle / 1 person
- + Outdoor activities:
- + Rowing sampan with a local rower in first day
- + Kayaking by yourselves on 2nd day and 3rd day
- + Free swimming pool on sundeck
- + Swimming in the sea upon on weather permitted
- + Transfer by small boat as itinerary
- + A day-boat for the 2nd day
- + Complimentary finger fruits dishes after swimming.
- + Bicycle or Electric car in Viet Hai village
- + Tour guide on day boats
- + A bath towel for tourist on 2nd day with day-boat
- – Drinks
- – Private vehicle/ shuttle bus
- – Other personal expenses as indicated in the itinerary
- – Food for babies under 6 years old (count on year of birth)
– What to bring:Original passport, swimming suites, sun glasses, insect repellent and cash
– Special requests on food (diet or vegetarian) please inform us before departure.
– Passenger’s passport is required to bring along the trip for overnight registration
– Passenger’s personal information is required to send to reservation before departure
– The above cruise itinerary is subject to change due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions without prior notice.
– Promotion might be applied, inclusions and exclusions might be changed – you will be informed of changes upon booking.
– For safety reasons, these below passengers are not highly recommended to do overnight cruise in Halong Bay:
+ Person with disability: physical or sensoryPerson who has symptoms of hallucinations, sleepwalking, fear of being enclosed, epilepsy…
+ Person who is older than 80
+ Person who is overweight (>120kg)
+ For the purpose of environmental protection, Ha Long Bay is PROHIBITED to use/carry plastic bags and bottles, one use plastic bottle. If you intentionally violate, you will be refused service and may be fine according to Notice No. 475/TB-UBND of Quang Ninh province and Notice No.370/BQLVHL/NVNC.
+ You absolutely abide by the Rules – Regulations of Calypso Cruises