The myth of Calypso has been inspirited into Calypso cruises. There are 20 luxury cabins on each cruise that are all finely equipped and exposed to the widest view of the Lan Ha Bay. Restaurant on each Calypso cruise features a feast for the senses and panoramic sundeck allowing different activities with the beauty of Lan Ha Bay. With program 3 days 2 nights tour, you also visit Viet Hai Village, swimming in Ba Trai Dao beach – a beautiful and clean beach, visiting the historic military cave. The trip will bring you an enjoyable experience in your life.
DAY 1: HANOI – HAI PHONG – HALONG BAY – LAN HA BAY (L, D)
9:00 – 9:30: You are picked up from your hotels in Hanoi for 2.5 hour driving on 5B highway to the Got Harbor in Hai Phong Province for the cruise.
12:00 – 12:30: Tender will transfer you to embark Calypso Cruises. You will be served with a welcome drink and a towel. Followed by our cruise briefing where you will also be given safety instructions before checking into your cabins. While the cruise sailing, you enjoy a bon-appetite lunch and being impressed by the beauty of hundreds of karst islands on your way passing Halong Bay to Lan Ha Bay.
15:00: Visit Light and Dark Water Cave, where you can do kayaking or bamboo boat rowed by local people.
17:30: Return to Calypso Cruise. It’s time to admire the magnificent sunset over the Gulf of Tonkin and enjoy happy hour (buy 2, get 1 more free).
You take part in cooking demonstration to learn our Vietnamese cuisine.
19:00: A great dinner awaits you.
20:30 – 22:00: Your free time to enjoy the landscapes of the Bay on the top deck, sing karaoke, enjoy ordered drinks from the bar, try your luck at squid fishing or just relax in your cabins, etc.
Overnight on board.
DAY 2: LAN HA BAY – CAT BA ISLAND (B, L, D)
Today we shall have a deeper exploration of Lan Ha Bay using our small day-boat cruising through the multiple islands & islets, hidden beaches… also a short visit on bicycles to Viet Hai village, an isolated village in the very heart of Cat Ba National Park.
6:30: Wake up early to enjoy the dawn and start a perfect new day with Tai Chi exercise on the sundeck.
7:00 – 8:30: Have a light breakfast in the restaurant.
8:30: You get picked up by a small day boat and cruise through Lan Ha Bay before disembarking at Viet Hai dock..
9:30: Go cycling a short trip of 5km to Viet Hai – a small village in the midst of the jungle, surrounded by the high mountain range of Cat Ba National Park. The area has become popular with foreign tourists, without attracting the mass tourism.
11:00 : Return by bicycle to the dock and board our dayboat again to sail further to the other side of Lan Ha Bay.
12:00 : Arrival at Van Boi area. The day boat anchors for a peaceful lunch.
13:00-15:40: Kayaking around Van Boi area. Then we move on to Ba Trai Dao (Three Peaches) Beach. You are free to swim in this beautiful & clean area.
16:00: Return to Calypso Cruise. Enjoy the happy hours on Sundeck or relaxing in your cabins.
19:00: Dinner in the Dining Hall and enjoy the activities on board. Overnight on board.
DAY 3: CAT BA ISLAND – HANOI
06:30: Wake up early to enjoy the dawn and start a perfect new day with Tai Chi exercise on the sundeck.
7:00 – 9:00:Have a light breakfast in the restaurant.
9:00: Check out your cabin. Then you take a bus route for about 20 minutes on Cat Ba Island from Gia Luan Pier to visit Army Hospital Cave, a special place to save the significant Vietnamese history during the resistance war. During the travel, you will be immersed in the wild fresh natural scenery of Cat Ba National Park.
10:00: Back to Calypso Cruise. You have lunch while the Calypso Cruise back to the harbor.
12:00: Disembark Calypso Cruise and return to Hanoi.
14:30 – 15:00: Arrive at Hanoi. End of the trip
Special note: Cruise itineraries and schedules are subject to change without pre notice depending on the weather and operating conditions.
We have policy for children with condition: 1 child shares cabin with 2 adults and ages of children are counted based on year of birth:
– Children 0 – 5 years old: free of charge => sharing foods with parents
– Children 6 – 11 years old: charge 75% of an adult
– Children > 11 years old: charge 100%Ages of children are counted based on year of birth.
*** Opposite rooms, side-by-side rooms, extra mattresses (maximum 01 mattress/ 01 room) are available on request.
New Year Eve Gala Dinner Compulsory: 30USD/person
- + Two nights on luxury Calypso Cruise.
- + 3 days 2 nights visit to Halong Bay – Lan Ha Bay & Cat Ba Island
- + Welcome drinks with warm/cold hand towel upon arrivals
- + Entrance fees and sightseeing fees
- + English & Vietnamese speaking tourist guide on boat
- + Accommodation in luxury air-conditioned en-suite cabin
- + All meals on board
- + Morning Taichi class, cooking demonstration, night squid fishing, games.
- + Kayaking/bamboo boat activity
- + Cycling and transfer in Cat Ba Island
- + Visit Army Hospital Cave
- – Transfer (sharing/private) Hanoi – Got Harbor – Hanoi
- – Spa Services
- – Drinks
- – Gratuities
- – Personal expenses
- – Entrance fees, taxes and service charge
– What to bring:Original passport, swimming suites, sun glasses, insect repellent and cash
– Special requests on food (diet or vegetarian) please inform us before departure.
– Passenger’s passport is required to bring along the trip for overnight registration
– Passenger’s personal information is required to send to reservation before departure
– The above cruise itinerary is subject to change due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions without prior notice.
– Promotion might be applied, inclusions and exclusions might be changed – you will be informed of changes upon booking.
– For safety reasons, these below passengers are not highly recommended to do overnight cruise in Halong Bay:
+ Person with disability: physical or sensoryPerson who has symptoms of hallucinations, sleepwalking, fear of being enclosed, epilepsy…
+ Person who is older than 80
+ Person who is overweight (>120kg)