Exploring Bai Tu Long Bay on Oriental Sails will bring you a memorial trip. These cruises running to visit the legendary Gulf of Tonkin (Bai Tu Long Bay) includes various activities that will indeed provide a truly unique experience. It’s all terrific!
Day 1: Hanoi – Bai Tu Long Bay (L/D)
08:00 – 08:30 Pick-up at hotel and start 3 hour-and-a-half drive to Halong International Cruise Port, check in Oriental Sails JSC’s private waiting hall – The OS Lounge.
12:15 – 12:45 Embark on Oriental Sails by transfer boat. Listen to cruise briefing and receive room key.
13:00 – 15:30 Savor a delectable lunch as Oriental Sails cruises further along the limestone islands of Bai Tu Long Bay, heading to Vung Vieng fishing village – one of the largest fishing villages in Halong Bay to see the life of local fishermen.
– Option 1: Take a bamboo rowing boat trip around Vung Vieng Fishing Village
– Option 2: Take kayak and go kayaking by yourself with help and instruction of tour guide around the Village.
17:30 – 18:00 Return to Oriental Sails and have bath then relax as the sun starts to set. Enjoy the Happy Hour at the bar and on the sun deck while cooking demonstration is organizing.
19:00 – 19:30 Dinner is served. Socialize with other guests, night squid fishing or just laze around. Singing and dancing activities are available till 22h00.
– Overnight on board at Cong Do Area
Day 2: Bai Tu Long – Hanoi (B/L)
06:30 – 07:00 Start your day with Tai Chi exercise on the sundeck.
07:00 – 09:00 Catch morning view of seascapes with a cup of tea or coffee, have breakfast while cruising toward Thien Canh Son Cave. Visit Thien Canh Son Cave – the medium size and less visited cave in Bai Tu Long Bay
09:30 Check-out room. Luggage can be delivered to the reception area.
09:30 – 11:00 Head back to the Harbor. Have early lunch on board. Disembark Oriental Sails at around 12h00.
12:00 – 16:30 Transfer back to Hanoi and trip finishes at the hotel around 16h30
|ROOM TYPES||Double/twin/tripble Room||Single Room|
|Deluxe||$129/pax ++||$169/pax ++|
We have policy for children with condition: 1 child shares cabin with 2 adults and ages of children are counted based on year of birth:
– Children 0 – 5 years old: free of charge => sharing foods with parents
– Children 6 – 11 years old: charge 75% of an adult
– Children > 11 years old: charge 100%Ages of children are counted based on year of birth.
*** Opposite rooms, side-by-side rooms, extra mattresses (maximum 01 mattress/ 01 room) are available on request.
New Year Eve Gala Dinner Compulsory: 30USD/person
+ Waiting room at Halong International Cruise Port.
+ Meals as mentioned
+ Accommodation on board (twin/ double basis)
+ English speaking tour guide
+ Kayaking by yourself or Rowing boat trip with local rower
+ Tai Chi exercise
+ Cooking class
+ Internet on boat (3G in public area)
+ Entrance fees
+ Welcome drink, fresh fruit
+ Complimentary: a bottle water/ person on bus and in room
+ Service charge, insurance on board
+ Pick-up/drop-off and transfer by private A/C vehicle or shuttle bus
+ Personal expenses
+ All services are not mentioned clearly in the inclusion list
– What to bring: Original passport, swimming suites, sun glasses, insect repellent and cash.
– Special requests on food (diet or vegetarian) please inform us before departure.
– Passenger’s passport is required to bring along the trip for overnight registration
– Passenger’s personal information is required to send to reservation before departure
– The above cruise itinerary is subject to change due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions without prior notice.
– Promotion might be applied, inclusions and exclusions might be changed – you will be informed of changes upon booking.
– For safety reasons, these below passengers are not highly recommended to do overnight cruise in Halong Bay:
+ Person with disability: physical or sensoryPerson who has symptoms of hallucinations, sleepwalking, fear of being enclosed, epilepsy…
+ Person who is older than 80
+ Person who is overweight (>120kg)