Explore Halong Bay on Oriental Sails – one cruise vessel featuring 18 deluxe cabins and one featuring 8 deluxe cabins furnished in classic Vietnamese style. This cruise into the legendary Gulf of Tonkin (Bai Tu Long Bay) includes various activities that will indeed provide a truly unique experience. It’s all terrific!
Let the summer colors begin – Discount 15%
What is more amazing than rowing on the sea under the sunny summer in one of the destinations known as the new world wonders – Ha Long Bay where has many activities with all types of kinds: relaxing, exploring, sporty, adventured…
Oriental Sails offers a special promotion Discount 15% for all cruises: Oriental Sails; Calypso Cruiser
Appyly: from May 01, 2018 to Sep 30, 2018
With the tour schedule includes many interesting activities such as rowing by bamboo boat on a fishing village, kayaking, discover Thien Canh cave … We are confident to bring you as much unique experience as we can this summer.
Day 1: Hanoi – Bai Tu Long Bay (L/D)
08:00 – 08:30 Pick-up at hotel and start the 3 hour-and-a-half drive to Hong Gai Tourist Wharf, check in Oriental Sails JSC’s private waiting hall – The OS Lounge.
12:15 – 12:45 Embark on Oriental Sails by transfer boat. Listen to cruise briefing and receive room key.
13:00 – 15:30 Savor a delectable lunch as Oriental Sails cruises further along the limestone islands of Bai Tu Long Bay, heading to Vung Vieng fishing village – one of the largest fishing villages in Halong Bay to see the life of local fishermen.
– Option 1: Take a bamboo rowing boat trip around Vung Vieng Fishing Village
– Option 2: Take kayak and go kayaking by yourself with help and instruction of tour guide around the Village.
17:30 – 18:00 Return to Oriental Sails and have bath then relax as the sun starts to set. Enjoy the Happy Hour at the bar and on the sun deck while cooking demonstration is organizing.
19:00 Dinner is served. Socialize with other guests, night squid fishing or just laze around. Singing and dancing activities are available till 22h00.
– Overnight on board at Cong Do Area
Day 2: Bai Tu Long – Hanoi (B/L)
06:30 – 07:00 Start your day with Tai Chi exercise on the sundeck.
07:00 – 09:00 Catch morning view of seascapes with a cup of tea or coffee, have breakfast while cruising toward Thien Canh Son Cave. Visit Thien Canh Son Cave – the medium size and less visited cave in Bai Tu Long Bay
09:30 Check-out room. Luggage can be delivered to the reception area.
09:30 – 11:00 Head back to the Harbor. Have early lunch on board. Disembark Oriental Sails at around 12h00.
12:00 – 16:30 Transfer back to Hanoi and trip finishes at the hotel around 16h30
Maximize 2 children under 6 years old sharing bed with parents
02 Children from 01 to 05 years old are FOC, sharing room with parent(s).
01 Children from 6 to 11 years old are charged 75%, sharing room with parent(s).
Ages of children are counted based on year of birth.
*** Opposite rooms, side-by-side rooms, extra mattresses (maximum 01 mattress/ 01 room) are available on request.
New Year Eve Gala Dinner Compulsory: 30USD/person
+ Waiting room at Hon Gai Tourist Wharf
+ Meals as mentioned
+ Accommodation on board (twin/ double basis)
+ English speaking tour guide
+ Kayaking with guide or Rowing boat trip with local rower
+ Tai Chi exercise
+ Cooking class
+ Internet on boat (Table computer with 3G connection)
+ Entrance fees
+ Rowing boat trip with local rower
+ Welcome drink, fresh fruit
+ Complimentary: a bottle water/ person in bus and in room
+ Service charge, insurance on board
+ Pick-up and transfer by private A/C vehicle or shuttle bus
+ Personal expenses
+ Transfer roundtrip or private car
+ All services are not mentioned clearly in the inclusion list
– What to bring: Original passport, swimming suites, sun glasses, insect repellent, credit card or cash
– Special requests on food (diet or vegetarian) please inform us before departure.
– Passenger’s passport is required to bring along the trip for overnight registration
– Passenger’s personal information is required to send to reservation before departure
– The above cruise itinerary is subject to change due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions without prior notice.
– Promotion might be applied, inclusions and exclusions might be changed – you will be informed of changes upon booking.
– For safety reasons, these below passengers are not highly recommended to do overnight cruise in Halong Bay:
+ Person with disability: physical or sensoryPerson who has symptoms of hallucinations, sleepwalking, fear of being enclosed, epilepsy…
+ Person who is older than 80
+ Person who is overweight (>120kg)