Starlight Cruise is the newest member in The Luxury Collection of the Oriental Sails Co., Ltd. This five-star best Halong bay cruise features 32 spacious cabins with at least 22m2/each and becomes the most enjoyable way for those who wish to explore Halong Bay in grand style. With Starlight, cruising on the World Heritage Site is more than just a touring experience that we offer – it’s a passion that we are delighted to share with you.
Day 1: Hanoi – Bai Chay – Ha Long Bay (L/D)
08.00 – 8.30: Leave Ha Noi city for Ha Long International Cruise Port in Bai Chay town, Ha Long city. Refresh up at the lounge.
12.00 – 12.30: Embark Starlight Cruise. Enjoy welcome drink and get a brief introduction about cruise and safety guidelines. Check-in your cabin.
13.15: Have lunch while cruising in the magnificent Ha Long Bay, admiring the fascinating nature, then anchor at Titov Island area.
15.00 – 16.00: Join a guided visit to Sung Sot Cave (also called Amazing Cave), one of the biggest and the most beautiful cave in Ha Long Bay.
16.00 – 17.00: Climb to the peak of Titov Island for the panorama view of the bay. Going down and relaxing on the beach, swimming in the crystal water.
17.20: Return Starlight Cruise, enjoying the sunset while relaxing with Happy hour from now to dinner time at the bar.
18.00: Enjoy happy hours with free finger food and various drinks on discounts. Try mini-golf on the top deck or take part in a cooking demonstration and food décor with our Chef
19.00 – 21.00: Dinner is served. Private dinner is available on requested
21.00 – 22.00: Time of second happy hours to the late night or join squid fishing with the crew, sing karaoke or just laze around or relax in your cabin.
Day 2: Ha Long Bay – Hanoi (B/L)
06.30: Welcome a new day with amazing dawn on the Legendary Gulf of Tonkin. Refresh your body & soul by a Tai-chi lesson on sundeck.
07.00 – 08.00: Catch morning view of seascapes with a cup of tea or coffee, have breakfast while charming the labyrinth of Karst.
8:00 – 9.00: Join a guided to explore hidden parts of the bay, Luon cave. We share a sampan with other touris with a local rower or taking a kayak on your own.
Option kayaking to choose on your own expense.
09:00: Return to Starlight Cruise for shower.
09.30: Check out your cabin. Starlight Cruise weighs the anchor to continue to roam the picturesque route toward Bai Chay bridge for photos.
10.50: Have lunch.
12:00: Disembark. Cruise ends.
12h00 – 16h30: Transfer back to Ha Noi City and trip finishes at the hotel around 16h30.
|Cabin type||Double/Twin||Single||Extra bed|
|Deluxe||$219/pax ++||$289/pax ++||$190/pax ++|
|Executive||$239/pax ++||$309/pax ++||$190/pax ++|
|Suite||$269/pax ++||$345/pax ++||$215/pax ++|
We have policy for children with condition: 1 child shares cabin with 2 adults and ages of children are counted based on year of birth:
– Children 0 – 5 years old: free of charge => sharing foods with parents
– Children 6 – 11 years old: charge 75% of an adult
– Children > 11 years old: charge 100%Ages of children are counted based on year of birth.
*** Opposite rooms, side-by-side rooms, extra mattresses (maximum 01 mattress/ 01 room) are available on request.
New Year Eve Gala Dinner Compulsory: 30USD/person
- + English speaking guide
- + Luxury accommodation with A/C, bathtub & shower, mini bar
- + Exclusive cruise through Halong Bay
- + Welcome drink
- + Cooking class 1time/trip
- + Snacks in happy hour
- + Sunrise Tai-chi demonstration
- + Insurance on-board
- + Meals on-board
- + Entrance fees
- – Transportation Hanoi – Halong – Hanoi by shuttle bus
- – Drinks
- – Gratuities
- – Personal expenses
- – Private dinner (in cabin, on sundeck, in wine cellar, etc.) with service charge of 10$/pax
- – Entrance fees, taxes and service charge
What to take
We suggest a small, lightweight daypack for cameras, extra film, bottled water, swimming gear, insect repellents, original passports and cash.
– Passenger’s passport is required to bring along the trip for overnight registration.
– Passenger’s personal information is required to send to reservation before departure.
– The above cruise itinerary is subject to change due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions without prior notice.
– Promotion might be applied, inclusions and exclusions might be changed – you will be informed of changes upon booking.
– For safety reasons, these below passengers are not highly recommended to do overnight cruise in Halong Bay:
– Person with disability: physical or sensory
– Person who has symptoms of hallucinations, sleepwalking, fear of being enclosed, epilepsy…
– Person who is older than 80
– Person who is overweight (>120kg)