Starlight Cruise is the newest member in The Luxury Collection of the Oriental Sails Co., Ltd. This five-star best Halong bay cruise features 32 spacious cabins with at least 22m2/each and becomes the most enjoyable way for those who wish to explore Halong Bay in grand style. With Starlight, cruising on the World Heritage Site is more than just a touring experience that we offer – it’s a passion that we are delighted to share with you.
Special Autumn offer (sep 2018) on Starlight 5* cruise
🍁 🍁 🍁 Special Autumn offer (sep 2018) 🍂 🍂 🍂
Special promotion on the occasion of Vietnam National Day and Reunion Holiday during September 2018:
📍Price from: VND2,999,000/person/deluxe room/night (tour 02 days 01 night)
📍Children 6 – 11 years old: 75% of adult price
📍Free for children under 6 years old
📍Single room surcharge VND1,350,000/night
📍Upgrade Room type: VND600,000/room/night
📍Limousine transfer Hanoi – Halong: VND220,000/person/way
STARLIGHT CRUISE LAST MINUTES BOOKING – Save up to 30%
– Apply for brand-new bookings from 26 July 2018
– Booking must be made and confirm 5 days cruising date
– Not apply with other promotion or discount
– Rate excluding transfer, VAT tax 10%
LET THE SUMMER COLOR BEGIN – SAVE UP TO 15%
What is more amazing than rowing on the sea under the sunny summer in one of the destinations known as the new world wonders – Ha Long Bay where has many activities with all types of kinds: relaxing, exploring, sporty, adventured…
Oriental Sails offers a special promotion Discount 15% for all cruises: Oriental Sails; Calypso Cruiser
Appyly: from May 01, 2018 to Sep 30, 2018
With the tour schedule includes many interesting activities such as rowing by bamboo boat on a fishing village, kayaking, discover Thien Canh cave … We are confident to bring you as much unique experience as we can this summer.
Day 1: Hanoi – Bai Tu Long Bay (L/D)
08:00 – 08:30 Pick-up at hotel and start the 3 hour-and-a-half drive to Hong Gai Tourist Wharf, check in Oriental Sails JSC’s private waiting hall – The OS Lounge.
12:15 – 12:45 Embark on Starlight Cruise by transfer boat. Listen to cruise briefing and receive room key.
13:00 – 15:30 Savor a delectable lunch as Starlight Cruise further along the limestone islands of Bai Tu Long Bay, heading to Vung Vieng fishing village – one of the largest fishing villages in Halong Bay to see the life of local fishermen.
– Option 1: Take a bamboo rowing boat trip around Vung Vieng Fishing Village
– Option 2: Take kayak and go kayaking by yourself with help and instruction of tour guide around the Village.
17:30 – 18:00 Return to Starlight Cruise and have bath then relax as the sun starts to set. Enjoy the Happy Hour at the bar and on the sun deck while cooking demonstration is organizing.
19:00 Dinner is served. Socialize with other guests, night squid fishing or just laze around. Singing and dancing activities are available till 22h00.
– Overnight on board at Cong Do Area
Day 2: Bai Tu Long – Hanoi (B/L)
06:30 – 07:00 Start your day with Tai Chi exercise on the sundeck.
07:00 – 09:00 Catch morning view of seascapes with a cup of tea or coffee, have breakfast while cruising toward Thien Canh Son Cave.
– Visit Thien Canh Son Cave – the medium size and less visited cave in Bai Tu Long Bay
09:30 Check-out room. Luggage can be delivered to the reception area.
09:30 – 11:00 Head back to the Harbor. Have early lunch on board. Disembark Starlight Cruise at around 12h00.
12:00 – 16:30 Transfer back to Hanoi and trip finishes at the hotel around 16h30
|Cabin type||No of cabins||Area||Balcony||Locations||Single||Double/Twin||Extra bed|
|Deluxe||12||22 m2||No||First Deck||$269||$410||$160|
|(4.4m x 5m)|
|Executive||18||22 m2||No||Second Deck||$279||$440||$160|
|(4.4m x 5m)|
|Suite||2||50 m2||Yes||Third Deck||$299||$480||$180|
- + English speaking guide
- + Luxury accommodation with A/C, bathtub & shower, mini bar
- + Exclusive cruise through Halong Bay
- + Welcome drink
- + Cooking class 1time/trip
- + Snacks in happy hour
- + Sunrise Tai-chi demonstration
- + Insurance on-board
- + Meals on-board
- – Transportation Hanoi – Halong – Hanoi by shuttle bus
- – Drinks
- – Gratuities
- – Personal expenses
- – Private dinner (in cabin, on sundeck, in wine cellar, etc.) with service charge of 10$/pax
- – Entrance fees, taxes and service charge
What to take
We suggest a small, lightweight daypack for cameras, extra film, bottled water, swimming gear, insect repellents, original passports, credit card and cash.
– Passenger’s passport is required to bring along the trip for overnight registration.
– Passenger’s personal information is required to send to reservation before departure.
– The above cruise itinerary is subject to change due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions without prior notice.
– Promotion might be applied, inclusions and exclusions might be changed – you will be informed of changes upon booking.
– For safety reasons, these below passengers are not highly recommended to do overnight cruise in Halong Bay:
– Person with disability: physical or sensory
– Person who has symptoms of hallucinations, sleepwalking, fear of being enclosed, epilepsy…
– Person who is older than 80
– Person who is overweight (>120kg)