Explore Halong Bay on Oriental Sails – the best one among Halong bay cruises with one cruise vessel featuring 18 deluxe cabins and one featuring 8 deluxe cabins furnished in classic Vietnamese style. This 3-day cruise into the legendary Gulf of Tonkin (Halong Bay, a part of Bai Tu Long Bay and Lan Ha Bay) includes various activities that will indeed provide a truly unique experience. It’s all terrific!
Day 1: Hanoi – Bai Chay – Ha Long Bay (L/D)
08.00 – 8.30 Leave Ha Noi city for Ha Long International Cruise Port in Bai Chay town, Ha Long city. Refresh up at the lounge.
12.00 – 12.30 Embark Oriental Sails. Enjoy welcome drink and get a brief introduction about cruise and safety guidelines. Check-in your cabin.
13.15 Have lunch while cruising in the magnificent Ha Long Bay, admiring the fascinating nature, then anchor at Titop Island area.
15.00 – 16.00 Join a guided visit to Sung Sot Cave (also called Amazing Cave), one of the biggest and the most beautiful cave in Ha Long Bay.
16.00 – 17.00 Climb to the peak of Titop Island for the panorama view of the bay. Going down and relaxing on the beach, swimming in the crystal water.
17.20 Return Oriental Sails, enjoying the sunset while relaxing with Happy hour from now to dinner time at the bar.
18.00 Enjoy happy hours with various drinks on discounts. Take part in a cooking demonstration and food décor with our Chef
19.00 – 21.00 Dinner is served. Private dinner is available on requested
21.00 – 22.00 Time of second happy hours to the late night or join squid fishing with the crew, sing karaoke or just laze around or relax in your cabin.
Day 2: Kayaking in the morning – Visiting pearl farm museum (B/L/D)
Ha Long Bay’s topography consists of islands and mountains alternating between sea valleys, a salty land with parrots growing and limestone islands with cliffs, creating contrasting, harmonious and vivid beauties. A day roaming around Halong Bay is a great idea to do.
06:30 – 07:00 Start your day with Tai Chi exercise on the sundeck. Enjoy a cup of coffee or refresh yourselves in Halong majestic Bay
07:00 – 08:00 Have breakfast in the restaurant
08:00 – 08:30 Pick up at cruises and depart from Titop area in Ha Long bay
10:30 Transfer to Lan Ha bay which is formed by the archipelago Cat Ba island. Stop at Dark and Bright caves area for kayaking in an hour and a half
11:30 Lunch will be served on boat
12:30 Move to Ba Trai Dao beaches (Three Peaches Beaches) for swimming in the crystal water and in a beautiful white sandy beach for an hour and fifteen minutes.
13:30 Boat return to Ha Long bay to explore more land-scape
14:45 Stop forty minutes at Pearl Farm Exhibition Center and Museum for learning how to raise the farm, harvest pearls and its business
15:25 Back to the boat and transfer to the overnight cruises at Titop area. Bid farewell the day boat crew
17:00 – 19:00 Happy Hour on the sundeck
19:00 Dinner is served. Private dinner is available on requested
21:00 Entertain yourselves with squid fishing or reading books and watch movies on board
Day 3: Ha Long Bay – Hanoi (B/L)
06.30 Welcome a new day with amazing dawn on the Legendary Gulf of Tonkin. Refresh your body & soul by a Tai-chi lesson on sundeck.
07.00 – 08.00 Catch morning view of seascapes with a cup of tea or coffee, have breakfast while charming the labyrinth of Karst.
8:00 – 9.00 Join a guided to explore hidden parts of the bay, Luon cave. You share a sampan with other tourists with a local rower or taking a kayak on your own.
09:00 Return to Oriental Sails for shower.
09.30 Check out your room. Oriental Sails weighs the anchor to continue to roam the picturesque route toward Bai Chay bridge for photos.
10.50 Have lunch.
11:30 – 11:45 Disembark. Cruise ends.
12h00 – 16h30 Transfer back to Ha Noi City and trip finishes at the hotel around 16h30.
|ROOM TYPES||Double Room||Single Room||Extra bed|
|Deluxe||$279/pax ++||$365/pax ++|
|Family with Connecting Door||$558/pax ++|
We have policy for children with condition: 1 child shares cabin with 2 adults and ages of children are counted based on year of birth:
– Children 0 – 5 years old: free of charge => sharing foods with parents
– Children 6 – 11 years old: charge 75% of an adult
– Children > 11 years old: charge 100%Ages of children are counted based on year of birth.
*** Opposite rooms, side-by-side rooms, extra mattresses (maximum 01 mattress/ 01 room) are available on request.
New Year Eve Gala Dinner Compulsory: 30USD/person
- + Lounge at Ha Long International Cruise Port
- + Welcome drink
- + Meals on-board as mention in itinerary B = breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner
- + Sunrise Tai-chi demonstration
- + Entrance fees, taxes and service charge
- + Cooking class 1time/trip
- + Kayaking on Day 2
- + Visiting Pearl Farm Museum
- + Bamboo Rowing Boat or Kayaking on Day 3
- + Swimming in Titov Beach and Ba Trai Dao beach
- + Luxury accommodation with A/C, bath shower
- + Happy hour buy two get one free
- + Mini bar lounge on sundeck
- + Mineral water is free from Water Dispenser at every corridors
- + Squid fishing or Karaoke till 22h00
- + Internet on boat
- – Drinks
- – Transportation Ha Noi – Ha Long – Ha Noi by shuttle bus or private bus
- – Private dinner (in cabin, on sundeck, in wine cellar, etc.) with service charge of 12$/pax
- – Food for babies under 6 years old (count on year of birth)
- – Travel personal insurance
What to take
We suggest a small, lightweight daypack for cameras, extra film, bottled water, swimming gear, insect repellents, original passports, credit card and cash.
- – Passenger’s passport is required to bring along the trip for overnight registration
- – Passenger’s personal information is required to send to reservation before departure
- – The above cruise itinerary is subject to change due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions without prior notice.
- – The meals were mentioned above may be changed to set menu if clients are less than 25 people
- – Promotion might be applied, inclusions and exclusions might be changed – you will be informed of changes upon booking.
- – For safety reasons, these below passengers are not highly recommended to do overnight cruise in Halong Bay:
- – Person with disability: physical or sensory
- – Person who has symptoms of hallucinations, sleepwalking, fear of being enclosed, epilepsy…
- – Person who is older than 80
- – Person who is overweight (>120kg)
- – For the purpose of environmental protection, Ha Long Bay is PROHIBITED to use/carry plastic bags and bottles, one use plastic bottle. If you intentionally violate, you will be refused service and may be fine according to Notice No. 475/TB-UBND of Quang Ninh province and Notice No.370/BQLVHL/NVNC.
- – You absolutely abide by the Rules – Regulations of Oriental Sails