Explore Halong Bay on Oriental Sails – the best one among Halong bay cruises with one cruise vessel featuring 18 deluxe cabins and one featuring 8 deluxe cabins furnished in classic Vietnamese style. This 3-day cruise into the legendary Gulf of Tonkin (Halong Bay, a part of Bai Tu Long Bay and Lan Ha Bay) includes various activities that will indeed provide a truly unique experience. It’s all terrific!
Day 1: Hanoi – Bai Tu Long Bay (L/D)
08:00 – 08:30: Pick-up at hotel and start the 3 hour-and-a-half drive to Hong Gai Tourist Wharf, check in Oriental Sails JSC’s private waiting hall – The OS Lounge.
12:30 – 13:00: Embark on Oriental Sails followed by cruise briefing.
13:00 – 15:30: Savor a delectable lunch as Oriental Sails cruises further along the limestone islands of Bai Tu Long Bay.
15:30 – 16:30: You are free to choose one of the below options:
Fishing village visit: Those are interested in local daily life: Take a bamboo rowing boat trip (around 45 minutes) around Vung Vieng fishing village – one of the largest fishing villages in Halong Bay to see the life of local fishermen. The village is set in closed lagoon, surrounded by mountains, excellent settings for some good photos.
16:30 – 17:30: Return to Oriental Sails and have bath then relax as the sun starts to set.
17:30 – 19:00: Enjoy the Happy Hour at the bar and on the sun deck and take part in our cooking class with Oriental Sails Chef
19:00: Dinner is served. Socialize with other guests, night squid fishing or just laze around. Singing and dancing activities are available till 22h00. Overnight on board at Cong Do Area
Day 2: Bai Tu Long Bay (B/L/D)
06:30 – 07:00: Start your day with Tai Chi exercise on the sundeck. Enjoy a cup of coffee or refresh yourselves in Bai Tu Long majestic Bay.
07:00 – 08:00: Have breakfast in the restaurant.
08:15 – 09:30: Discover the bay by one-day itinerary on our professional day boat.
9:30 – 12:00: Visit Thay Cave, coral reef reservation area, free swimming and jumping from the cruise to emerald water of the Bay.
12:00 – 13:30: Have lunch on our day boat, relax for couples of minutes.
13:30 – 15:30: Follow the itinerary, Vung Ha Lagoon is chosen to be next destination. You are free to visit a water cave, relax or swim on a beach, do kayaking.
15:30 – 17:30: Transfer back to Oriental Sails Cruise. Have dinner and night activities on board.
Over second night on board at Cong Do area.
Day 3: Bai Tu Long – Hanoi (B/L)
06:30 – 07:00: Start your day with Tai Chi exercise on the sundeck.
07:00 – 09:00: Catch morning view of seascapes with a cup of tea or coffee, have breakfast while cruising toward Thien Canh Son Cave
09:00 – 09:30 : Visit Thien Canh Son Cave – – the medium size and less visited cave in Bai Tu Long Bay
09:30 – 10:00 :Check-out room. Luggage can be delivered to the reception area.
10:00 – 11:00: Head back to the Harbor. Have early lunch on board.
Disembark Oriental Sails at around 12h00.
12:00 – 16:30: Transfer back to Hanoi and trip finishes at the hotel around 16h30
Children from 01 to 05 years old are FOC, sharing room with parent(s).
Children from 6 to 11 years old are charged 75%, sharing room with parent(s).
Ages of children are counted based on year of birth.
*** Opposite rooms, side-by-side rooms, extra mattresses (maximum 01 mattress/ 01 room) are available on request.
– Waiting room at Hon Gai Tourist Wharf
– Meals as mentioned
– Accommodation on board (twin/ double basis)
– English speaking tour guide
– Tai Chi exercise
– Internet on boat (Table computer with 3G connection)
– Entrance fees
– Welcome drink, fresh fruit
– Complimentary: a bottle water/ person in bus and in room
– Personal expenses
– Pick-up and transfer by private A/C vehicle or shuttle bus
– What to bring: Original passport, swimming suites, sun glasses, insect repellent, credit card or cash
– Special requests on food (diet or vegetarian) please inform us before departure.
– Passenger’s passport is required to bring along the trip for overnight registration
– Passenger’s personal information is required to send to reservation before departure
– The above cruise itinerary is subject to change due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions without prior notice.
– Promotion might be applied, inclusions and exclusions might be changed – you will be informed of changes upon booking.
– For safety reasons, these below passengers are not highly recommended to do overnight cruise in Halong Bay:
+ Person with disability: physical or sensoryPerson who has symptoms of hallucinations, sleepwalking, fear of being enclosed, epilepsy…
+ Person who is older than 80
+ Person who is overweight (>120kg)