Calypso Cruises are distinguished by its luxurious white color in the sea, in the sky, in the clouds. During 2 days 1 night, You will be greeted warmly by the captain and the sailors on board. Just had lunch, just released soul into beautiful nature with thousands of green canals and many islands. Activities such as: kayak, rowing boat explore the fishing village, learn cooking on the train, sunset, night squid, welcome to dawn with tai chi exercises, visit the cave will bring you the unforgettable experience.
DAY 1: HANOI – HAI PHONG – HALONG BAY – LAN HA BAY
9:00 – 9:30: You are picked up at your hotel for the 2.5 hour drive to Haiphong on the highway, the 4th biggest city in Vietnam, where you will start the cruise.
12:30: Arrive at the pier. The tender will take you to Calypso Cruise for boarding. You will receive a warm welcome by our Captain and his crew with drink and some refreshing towels. Our cruise manager/tourguide will give a brief introduction about Calypso Cruise and some instructions on safety regulations before lunch.
You have lunch while enjoying the beauty of the canals on our way to Halong Bay.
15:00: We arrive at Light and Dark Cave Area, where you can do kayaking or bamboo boat rowed by local people.
17:30: Return to Calypso Cruise, take a refreshing shower. Happy Hour will be offered while you can enjoy the sunset in this magnificent bay.
Take part in cooking demonstration by our chef to learn about Vietnamese cuisine.
19:00: A great dining experience awaits you.
20:30: Socialize with other guests, try your luck with squid fishing or just laze around. Singing and dancing activities are available till 22h00.
Overnight on board.
DAY 2: CAT BA ISLAND – HANOI
06:30: Wake up early to enjoy the dawn and start a new day with Tai Chi exercise on the top deck.
7:00 – 8:00: A light continental breakfast will be served while Calypso Cruise moves to Gia Luan wharf.
8:30: You take a bus route in 20 minutes to visit Army Hospital Cave in Cat Ba Island, an interesting place to save the history of significance of Vietnam during the resistance war against America. The cave consisted of a surgery room, eating room, meeting room, sport room, etc. During the travel, you will be immersed in the natural scenery of the wild, fresh of Cat Ba Island.
10:00: Return the boat, check out your cabin then have lunch in the restaraunt while the cruise sails back to pier.
12:00: Disembark the boat and return to port.
14:30 – 15:00: Arrive at Hanoi. End of the trip.
Special note: Cruise itineraries and schedules are subject to change without pre notice depending on the weather and operating conditions.
|ROOM TYPES||Opening and Summer Promotion 01/11/2018 – 30/09/2019|
|Double Room||Single Room||Extra bed||Children 6-11|
|Deluxe Balcony (8/20)||($410)||($260)||N/A||($160)|
- + Welcome drinks with warm/cold hand towel upon arrivals.
- + Entrance fees and sightseeing fees.
- + English & Vietnamese speaking tourist guide on boat.
- + Accommodation in luxury air-conditioned en-suite cabin.
- + All meals on board.
- + Morning Taichi class, cooking demonstration, night squid fishing, games.
- + Kayaking/bamboo boat activity.
- + Visit Army Hospital Cave.
- – Transportation Hanoi – Halong – Hanoi by shuttle bus
- – Drinks
- – Gratuities
- – Personal expenses
- – Private dinner (in cabin, on sundeck, in wine cellar, etc.) with service charge of 10$/pax
- – Entrance fees, taxes and service charge
– What to bring: Original passport, swimming suites, sun glasses, insect repellent, credit card or cash
– Special requests on food (diet or vegetarian) please inform us before departure.
– Passenger’s passport is required to bring along the trip for overnight registration
– Passenger’s personal information is required to send to reservation before departure
– The above cruise itinerary is subject to change due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions without prior notice.
– Promotion might be applied, inclusions and exclusions might be changed – you will be informed of changes upon booking.
– For safety reasons, these below passengers are not highly recommended to do overnight cruise in Halong Bay:
+ Person with disability: physical or sensoryPerson who has symptoms of hallucinations, sleepwalking, fear of being enclosed, epilepsy…
+ Person who is older than 80
+ Person who is overweight (>120kg)