Calypso Cruises are distinguished by its luxurious white color in the sea, in the sky, in the clouds. During 2 days 1 night, You will be greeted warmly by the captain and the sailors on board. Just had lunch, just released soul into beautiful nature with thousands of green canals and many islands. Activities such as: kayak, rowing boat explore the fishing village, learn cooking on the train, sunset, night squid, welcome to dawn with tai chi exercises, visit the cave will bring you the unforgettable experience.
DAY 1: HANOI – HAI PHONG – HALONG BAY – LAN HA BAY
9:00 – 9:30: You are picked up from your hotels in Hanoi for 2.5 hour driving on 5B highway to the Got Harbor in Hai Phong Province for the cruise.
12:00 – 12:30: Tender will transfer you to embark Calypso Cruises. You will be served with a welcome drink and a towel.
Followed by our cruise briefing where you will also be given safety instructions before checking into your cabins. While the cruise sailing, you enjoy a bon-appetite lunch and being impressed by the beauty of hundreds of karst islands on your way passing Halong Bay to Lan Ha Bay.
15:00: Visit Light and Dark Water Cave, where you can do kayaking or bamboo boat rowed by local people.
17:30: Return to Calypso Cruises. It’s time to admire the magnificent sunset over the Gulf of Tonkin and enjoy happy hour (buy 2, get 1 more free).
You take part in cooking demonstration to learn our Vietnamese cuisine.
Take part in cooking demonstration by our chef to learn about Vietnamese cuisine.
19:00: A great dinner awaits you.
20:30: Your free time to enjoy the landscapes of the Bay on the top deck, sing karaoke, enjoy ordered drinks from the bar, try your luck at squid fishing or just relax in your cabins, etc.
Overnight on board.
DAY 2: LAN HA BAY – CAT BA ISLAND – HANOI (B, L)
06:30: Wake up early to enjoy the dawn and start a perfect new day with Tai Chi exercise on the sundeck.
7:00 – 7:45: Have a light breakfast in the restaurant.
8:00: Then you take a bus route for about 20 minutes on Cat Ba Island from Gia Luan Pier to visit Army Hospital Cave, a special place to save the significant Vietnamese history during the resistance war. During the travel, you will be immersed in the wild fresh natural scenery of Cat Ba National Park.
10:00:Back to Calypso Cruises. Check out your cabin.You have lunch while the Calypso Cruise back to the harbor
12:00: Disembark the boat and return to port.
14:30 – 15:00: Arrive at Hanoi. End of the trip.
Special note: Cruise itineraries and schedules are subject to change without pre notice depending on the weather and operating conditions.
|ROOM TYPES||Opening and Summer Promotion 01/11/2018 – 30/09/2019|
|Single Room||Double Room||Family Connecting Room||Extra bed||Children 6-11|
- +One night on luxury Calypso Cruises.
- + 2 days 1 night visit to Halong Bay – Lan Ha Bay & Cat Ba Island.
- + Welcome drinks with warm/cold towels.
- + Entrance and sightseeing fees.
- + Onboard English speaking guide.
- + Accommodation in luxury air-conditioned cabins
- + All meals on board.
- + Morning Taichi class, cooking demonstration, night squid fishing, games.
- + Kayaking/bamboo boat activity.
- + Visit Army Hospital Cave.
- – Transfer (sharing/private) Hanoi – Got Harbor – Hanoi.
- – Spa services.
- – Drinks.
- – Gratuities.
- – Personal expenses.
- – Entrance fees, taxes and service charge.
– What to bring: Original passport, swimming suites, sun glasses, insect repellent, credit card or cash
– Special requests on food (diet or vegetarian) please inform us before departure.
– Passenger’s passport is required to bring along the trip for overnight registration
– Passenger’s personal information is required to send to reservation before departure
– The above cruise itinerary is subject to change due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions without prior notice.
– Promotion might be applied, inclusions and exclusions might be changed – you will be informed of changes upon booking.
– For safety reasons, these below passengers are not highly recommended to do overnight cruise in Halong Bay:
+ Person with disability: physical or sensoryPerson who has symptoms of hallucinations, sleepwalking, fear of being enclosed, epilepsy…
+ Person who is older than 80
+ Person who is overweight (>120kg)