Slopony Adventures offers the most comprehensive information and services for rock climbing in Vietnam! There is no better way to get high in Vietnam than rock climbing over the turquoise waters of Ha Long Bay, which is quickly becoming the most exciting way to enjoy this world-wonder Bay.
DAY 1: Hanoi – Halong Bay
- 08h00 – 08h30 Pick-up at hotel and start the 3 hour-and-a-half drive to Halong Bay
- 12h00 – 12h30 Embark on Oriental Sails followed by cruise briefing
- 13h00 – 15h30 Savor a delectable lunch as Oriental Sails cruise further along the limestone islands of Fighting Cock, Dog Rock and Incense Burner, to name a few
- 15h30 – 17h30 Visit Amazing Cave and kayak along the hidden parts of the bay
- 17h30 – 19h00 Go swimming, snap photos or just relax as the sun starts to set
- 19h00 Dinner is served. Socialize with other guests or just laze around. Overnight on board
DAY 2: Halong – Lan Ha Bay
- 06h00 – 07h00 Start your day with Tai-chi exercise
- 07h00 – 08h00 Have breakfast on boat
- 08h30 – 09h00 Transfer to day boat for a cruise to Lan Ha Bay
Option 1 : Rock-climbing with Western instructors
- 10h15 – 12h30 Kayaking around Moody’s Beach area.
- 12h30 – 13h30 Lunch and transfer to Thap Ngiem (Hai Pai Beach)
- 13h45 – 15h30 Rock Climb on Hai Pai Beach (option kayaking)
Option 2: Relaxing & kayaking
Have the whole day relaxing on the beautiful beaches of Van Boi beach, Ba Cat beach, and leisure kayak around the Lan Ha Bay.
- 16h30 – 17h00 Cruise back to the main boat.
- 19h00 Enjoy dinner. Overnight on board
DAY 3: Halong Bay – Hanoi
- 06h00 – 07h00: Start your day with Taichi exercise or photo hunt
- 07h00 – 11h00: Have breakfast at sunrise. Visit Ti Top Island, cruise back to the harbor and pass by Ba Hang Fishing Village, The Dog Rock, Incense Burner, and Fighting Cocks…
- 11h00: Having lunch. Disembark Oriental Sails at around 12h00
- 12h00 – 16h30: Transfer back to Hanoi and trip finishes at the hotel around 16h30
PRICE PER PERSON: (Summer Promotion until Sept 30, 2013)
OPTION 1 (ROCK CLIMBING): USD 299 (minimum 2 persons and on request)
OPTION 2 (RELAXING & KAYAKING): USD 209
SINGLE SUPPLEMENT: USD 80
Connecting family rooms are available on request. No bus: – USD 10 (2 ways)
Child policy: Children under 6 years old are FOC, sharing room with parents. (Baby cot on request: Free). Children from 6 to 11 years old are charged 75%, sharing room with parents. Age of children based on year of birth.
- Meals as mentioned
- Accommodation on board (on twin /double basis)
- Pick-up and transfer by A/C vehicle
- English speaking tour guide
- Entrance fees Kayaking
- Welcome drink, fresh fruit
- Gratuities and personal expenses
What to bring: Original passport, swimming suites, sun glasses, insect repellent Special requests on food (diet or vegetarian) please inform us before departure. The itinerary may be subject to change due to the bad weather condition.