The Halong Oriental Sails I boasts a total of 16 deluxe cabins (6 doubles and 10 twins) and Oriental sails II with 8 cabins (1 triple, 4 twins and 3 double); each air-conditioned with private ensuite, bar fridge, and rustic rattan furnishings.
Day 1: Hanoi – Halong Bay (L/D)
- 08h00 – 08h30 Pick-up at hotel and start the 3 hour-and-a-half drive to Halong Bay
- 12h00 – 12h30 Embark on Oriental Sails followed by cruise briefing
- 13h00 – 15h30 Savor a delectable lunch as Oriental Sails cruise further along the limestone islands of Fighting Cock, Turtle Island …
- 15h30 – 17h30 Visit Amazing Cave(Sung Sot Cave) and kayak along the hidden parts of the bay
- 17h30 – 19h00 Go swimming, snap photos or just relax as the sun starts to set
- 19h00 Dinner is served. Socialize with other guests or just laze around.
Overnight on board.
Day 2: Halong Bay – Hanoi (B/L)
- 06h30 – 07h00 Start your day with swimming, exercise or photo hunt
- 07h00 – 11h00 Have breakfast at sunrise. Visit Ti Top Island, cruise to Ba Hang Fishing Village, pass Dog Rock and Incense Burner, and then head back to the Harbor
- Have lunch around 11h00
- 12h00 – 16h30 Transfer back to Hanoi and trip finishes at the hotel around 16h30
PRICE PER PERSON: USD 125 – Summer Promotion until Sept 30, 2013
SINGLE SUPPLEMENT: USD 40
Connecting family rooms are available on request.
No bus: – USD 10 (2 ways)
Child policy: Children under 6 years old are FOC, sharing room with parents. (Baby cot on request: Free). Children from 6 to 11 years old are charged 75%, sharing room with parents. Age of children based on year of birth.
- Meals as mentioned
- Accommodation on board (on twin /double basis)
- Pick-up and transfer by A/C vehicle
- English speaking tour guide
- Entrance fees Kayaking
- Welcome drink, fresh fruit
- Gratuities and personal expenses
What to bring: Original passport, swimming suites, sun glasses, insect repellent Special requests on food (diet or vegetarian) please inform us before departure. The itinerary may be subject to change due to the bad weather condition.