Explore Halong Bay on Calypso Cruiser – one cruise vessel featuring 12 deluxe cabins furnished in classic Vietnamese style. This 3 days cruise into the legendary Gulf of Tonkin (Halong Bay, a part of Bai Tu Long Bay and Lan Ha Bay) includes various activities that will indeed provide a truly unique experience. It’s all terrific!
Day 1: Hanoi – Bai Tu Long Bay (L/D)
08:00 – 08:30: Pick-up at hotel and start the 3 hour-and-a-half drive to Hong Gai Tourist Wharf, check in Oriental Sails JSC’s private waiting hall – The OS Lounge.
12:15 – 12:45: Embark on Calypso Cruiser by transfer boat. Listen to cruise briefing and receive room key.
13:00 – 15:30: Savor a delectable lunch as Calypso Cruiser further along the limestone islands of Bai Tu Long Bay, heading to Vung Vieng fishing village – one of the largest fishing villages in Halong Bay to see the life of local fishermen.
Option1: Discovery local daily life: Take a bamboo rowing boat trip around Vung Vieng Fishing Village
Option 2: Take kayak at Ban Chan Island and go kayaking by yourself with help and instruction of tour guide.
17:30 – 18:00: Return to Calypso Cruiser and have bath then relax as the sun starts to set. Enjoy the Happy Hour at the bar and on the sun deck
19:00: Dinner is served. Socialize with other guests, night squid fishing or just laze around. Singing and dancing activities are available till 22h00.
Overnight on board at Cong Do Area
Day 2: Bai Tu Long Bay (B/L/D)
06:30 – 07:00: Start your day with Tai Chi exercise on the sundeck. Enjoy a cup of coffee or refresh yourselves in Bai Tu Long majestic Bay.
07:00 – 08:00: Have breakfast in the restaurant.
08:30 – 15:30: Discover Bai Tu Long bay by one-day itinerary on our professional day boat.
– Cruise toward Tra San, Vung Ha Island where tourists can go kayaking, and catching beautiful sights and enjoy the wild, bewitching nature with many limestone islands, lovely small beaches.
– Have lunch on our day boat at Vung Ha area.
15:30 – 17:30: Transfer back to Calypso Cruiser. Have dinner and night activities on board. Over second night on board at Cong Do area.
Day 3: Bai Tu Long – Hanoi (B/L)
06:30 – 07:00: Start your day with Tai Chi exercise on the sundeck.
07:00 – 09:00: Catch morning view of seascapes with a cup of tea or coffee, have breakfast while cruising toward Thien Canh Son Cave
– Visit Thien Canh Son Cave – the medium size and less visited cave in Bai Tu Long Bay
09:30 Check-out room. Luggage can be delivered to the reception area.
09:30 – 11:00 Head back to the Harbor. Have early lunch on board.
– Disembark Calypso Cruiser at around 12h00.
12:00 – 16:30: Transfer back to Hanoi and trip finishes at the hotel around 16h30
No bus: – USD 10 (2 ways)
- Children from 01 to 05 years old are FOC, sharing room with parent(s).
- Children from 6 to 11 years old are charged 75%, sharing room with parent(s).
- Ages of children are counted based on year of birth.
*** Opposite rooms, side-by-side rooms, extra mattresses (maximum 01 mattress/ 01 room) are available on request.
+ Waiting room at Hon Gai Tourist Wharf
+ Meals as mentioned
+ Accommodation on board (twin/ double basis)
+ English speaking tour guide
+ Tai Chi exercise
+ Cooking class
+ Internet on boat (Table computer with 3G connection)
+ Entrance fees
+ Welcome drink
+ Complimentary a bottle water/ person in bus and in room
+ Pick-up and transfer by private A/C vehicle or shuttle bus
+ Personal expenses
– What to bring: Original passport, swimming suites, sun glasses, insect repellent, credit card or cash
– Special requests on food (diet or vegetarian) please inform us before departure.
– Passenger’s passport is required to bring along the trip for overnight registration
– Passenger’s personal information is required to send to reservation before departure
– The above cruise itinerary is subject to change due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions without prior notice.
– Promotion might be applied, inclusions and exclusions might be changed – you will be informed of changes upon booking.
– For safety reasons, these below passengers are not highly recommended to do overnight cruise in Halong Bay:
+ Person with disability: physical or sensory
+ Person who has symptoms of hallucinations, sleepwalking, fear of being enclosed, epilepsy…
+ Person who is older than 80
+ Person who is overweight (>120kg)